|Newport Beach Tennis Club Updates- 7.14.2020|
Governor Newsom on 7/1 announced all inside dining in Orange County (and 19 other counties) must close to help prevent the spread of covid-19. GOOD NEWS is NBTC can still maintain OUTSIDE DINING at the pool, terrace and garden area, also our grab n go and takeout will still be available!
Additionally, on Monday 7/13 we had to close our gym. Tennis and the pool are open.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Please continue to follow all safety protocols while at NBTC – wash your hands, sanitize frequently, and wear a mask when not on the courts. If you can not wear a mask, a loose scarf is permissible.
Please practice social distancing to prevent the spread of covid-19. NBTC has rigorous standards in place to sanitize and clean the facility and protect our employees, but we need your help as well! We thank you for doing your part.
1. NBTC will be going back to normal court bookings the week of 7/13. The court bookings starting 7/13 will be 8/9:30/11/12:30/2/3:30/5/6:30 weekdays and 8/9:30/11/12:30/2/3:30 weekends
2. Due to limited weekday AM courts, member round robins will be limited to 2 courts
3. Beginner clinic has restarted Thursday from 6:30-8pm. Only $15! Call for more info!
4. All larger tennis events will be temperature checked including margarita challenge court
5. Please continue to book courts by calling or emailing. You may also book at window, but please maintain social distancing
6. Gate 2 will be open during prime time as exit only
7. NBTC will NOT hold any lost & found items at this time
8. Sunday Grand Prix has not been authorized at this time
9. NBTC is exploring adding a 3-4 court Sunday mixer at 12pm.
10. No tournaments have been allowed at this time
1. Lifeguard and monitor on duty daily to ensure social distancing and safety
2. Pool to open at 6:30am (at this time, we can not open facility earlier, sorry)
3. Water aerobics has not been approved to restart
4. Kids under the age of 15 are not allowed to lap swim from 6:30-12.
5. Family swim is 12-close daily
1. Inside Dining has been closed but outside dining and grab’n go and takeout available
2. Please do not gather or crowd at tables.
3. Please wear your masks throughout the facility
4. Please check your email for all our wonderful daily specials prepared by our chef!
5. TAKEOUT PHONE NUMBER: 949 644 0437
https://www.nbtctennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/treelogo.png 0 0 Gea Meijering https://www.nbtctennis.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/treelogo.png Gea Meijering2020-07-03 10:41:432020-07-15 09:37:47Club Updates 7.14.2020