Club Updates- 6.16.2020
We’d like to update you on some recent club changes as we continue to expand our services for tennis and swim members.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
WEEKDAYS: 6:30-9pm (Tennis 8am)
WEEKENDS: 6:30-6pm (Tennis 8am)
WEEKDAYS: 8-9pm (new earlier starting times)
WEEKENDS: 8-6pm (new earlier starting times)
*Masks are recommended in and around facility.
– Starting 6/17, Pro shop will be open for max 2 people at one time and limited to pro shop merchandise purchases only please.
– Please continue to book courts by calling or emailing. You may also book at window, but please maintain social distancing
– Starting Monday, June 22nd, court times for social night play are 3:30,5:00,6:30. All member groups have been contacted and given their original times.
– Court times in the morning/afternoon remain unchanged: 8/10/12/2
– You may book the ball machine on the hour now (8,9,10 etc)
– Gate 2 will be open during prime time as exit only to allow members to leave without entering clubhouse.
– NBTC will NOT hold any lost & found items at this time
– 4th of July mixer will be held in two time slots to encourage social distancing
– We have increased margarita challenge court # of courts to 6
– Gym is limited to 4 people or less please
– Pool & gym to open at 6:30am daily now
– Water aerobics has not been approved to restart
– Kids under the age of 15 are not allowed to lap swim from 6:30-12.
– Family swim is still 12-close daily
– NBTC is going back to normal hours for food & beverage… WEEKDAYS: 8-9pm WEEKENDS: 8-6pm
– NBTC main bar is not open as of yet- pool bar to be used instead.
– Please do not move tables or chairs. Ask a server if you need assistance
– We are booking smaller events as of 7/1- inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please check your email for all our wonderful daily specials prepared by our chef!