Newport Beach Tennis Club – Updates – 11.18.2020
We are open and you can enjoy tennis, lap- and family swim, drill clinics, private tennis lessons, junior programs and 3 outdoor dining areas. Currently our gym and indoor dining are closed. We have been implementing an array of precautions and measures so that every member can enjoy our facilities in a safe way.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
We ask everyone continue to follow all safety protocols while at NBTC – wash your hands, sanitize frequently, and wear a mask when not on the courts. If you can not wear a mask, a loose scarf is permissible.
Please practice social distancing to prevent the spread of covid-19. NBTC has rigorous standards in place to sanitize and clean the facility and protect our employees, but we need your help as well!
We thank you for doing your part.
1. Social distancing required and safety measures in place.
2. Pool opens at 6:30am.
3. 45 min lap swim and max 2 people per lane.
4. No guests allowed from 6.30 am till noon.
6. Children under the age of 15 are not allowed to swim from 6:30-12 noon.
7. Lap only swim time is 6:30-12 daily
8. Family swim time is 12-close daily which means ½ pool is for family swim
9. Lifeguard service stops after labor day
1. The court bookings will be available on the following times 8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 3:30PM, 5PM & 6:30PM
2. Check out our clinic schedule on our website, some new offerings!
4. All larger tennis events will be temperature checked including margarita challenge court and ladies team
5. Please continue to book courts by calling or emailing. You may also book at window socially distant
6. Gate 2 will be open during prime time as exit only
7. NBTC will NOT hold any lost & found items at this time
8. Sunday Club Mixer has been added and currently full for this upcoming weekend.
9. Friday Margarita mixer is every week
11. Outside Tournaments have not been approved to start yet
12. Please book your guests with the CD office, any member who does not will be subject to a $10 guest fee.
13. All member groups must supply the names of the players at least 3 days ahead of the match time.
1. Members are required to wear masks or face covering on club grounds. Please continue to wear masks when entering the club, in the locker rooms and when coming off the courts. You may take your mask off when you are seated for a meal. Please stay vigilant.
2. Please do not move dining tables, chairs, or pool lounge chairs. If you need assistance, please find a server. Moreover, please do not crowd tables or add additional seats to a table.
3. Remember our takeout service: call 949-644-0437
HAND TOWELS AND WATER FOUNTAINS AVAILABLE NOW (Please bring your own bottle to fill up)